Newbie and oldie as well

Gumpa

First time here, first post with a question or two. I'm still looking around the site and like what I see. I'm probably the oldest guy here (83) and probably the oldest newbie ever. and yes I'm intimidated when I see all the things you build and fly. I like challenging myself and what's left of my brain. I got my USCG Captains license @ 75 and then my FAA drone pilots license @ 78. I have a Spektrum DX8-G2 transmitter I've been away from this hobby for almost 2 years and can't remember what I use to know so I may have some stupid questions from time to time but please bare with me if I do. Site question for now.

What's the best group in your forum where I should post questions regarding new plane electronics set-up Binding, unbinding. ESC calibration, best buttons to use for different functions etc.?
I hope to have a productive time with this group without boring you to death. Thanks Gumpa

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's the best group in your forum where I should post questions regarding new plane electronics set-up Binding, unbinding. ESC calibration, best buttons to use for different functions etc.?
I would start in the airplane of the tech section to start off and :welcome1:to the site :).

Gumpa

Thanks for the direction. Sorry I'm late reporting back. I've have health issues that take a lot of my time. Gumpa

Top Bottom