newbee

shane

hello,my name is Shane and I'm new here..........a few things about myself,I love RC cars,trucks,jellies and planes , currently I'm collecting traxxas nitro rc's. I do like to barter on craiglist I 'just swapped 4 riding lawnmower tires for a crate full of vintage Nike and Reebok shoes.I live in north Carolina 20 minutes from charlotte a city called gastonia. Me and my son goes to a place in south Carolina called hobby lobby and we race our nitros and we have a couple of the Baja trucks with the brushless motors and they are a blast to race.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!!!! one of these days sam i will have a 3.3 t-maxx also one of these days

shane

your grandson is going to love it,those Stanford's are nice

- - - Updated - - -

when you get it you will love it I finally got mine to where it will do a Willie when it hits second gear.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you,I'm so glad I stumbled on to this site.seems like a lot of cool people

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to say stampede.....lol

Tony

Staff member
Hey Shane, welcome to the forum. No matter what you have, questions or answers, we look forward to hearing (er, reading) them :biggrin1:

Just an FYI, to reply to multiple posts at once, you can click the Multi quote button on each post. The multi quote is located in the lower right corner of every post and looks like a speech bubble with a "+" next to it. Click this on every post you want to reply to, even across different pages, and in the final post, click the Reply With Quote button. It will bring up an editor with all of your quoted threads. Just put your cursor where you want it and reply to each. If you are having a hard time seeing things in the editor, on the lower right corner, you will see multiple lines at a 45º angle. Mouse over these, left click and hold and pull down to expand the editor so it's easier to see. Hope this helps.

Again, welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here.

:welcome1:

Derek

That's awesome! Another "car/truck" enthusiast has signed up!!! I wanna get an rc truck so bad. I was thinking about getting a Tmax or Summit.

Anyway...welcome to the site, Shane! Post up some pics or videos of what you've got or even yet....post up some videos of you and your son running your nitros around. We all "feed" on videos and pics, lol!

Lee

Welcome dude,
Pictures and videos are our daily drug. Lets see that race track :)
Lee

Top Bottom