General Newbee

TWAUGH41766

Hi,

Need help programming 7300bx I put it in my align trex 450. When I'm in program mode everything
Is as it should be,as soon as I exit out of program mode the cyclic servos move very slow almost as if it's
Not saving before I exit?
Never set one oft these up before I fly a raptor 50s . I'm trying to learn the new technology any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

murankar

Staff member
I am sure Tony has said this but here it is from someone else. When you get done entering g your setting on any step you advance to the next step. When you do that it will automatically save your setting of the previous step.

As for slow response, more than likely that's because your on the bench. If you would like I can video my servo response on the bench so you can validate it? If you pick up the heli and wiggle it I would bet the servo response would be fine.

trainrider06

Thanks for the help,it is fine in the air.
This is a much better system then the 3gx I had before

Thanks again,

Tom w

From what I've heard and seen with those 3GX systems that BeastX must feel like a Cadillac in comparison!
If you happen to want to save a little cash and have sorta a beater heli, try one of those Kbars also! It is just as stable as that BeastX. It's a great way to get in the air FBL, till the cash comes around for a BeastX also!

Top Bottom