New toy on the way

Slobberdog

Well finally made the decision and ordered the Blade 350 QX, it might turn up in the morning depends on the mail system, as I ordered it an hour ago and it's been shipped already, now that is service,

treff

Have a careful look at the props on that 350 QX Kev reading on the net there as been some problems with
the props shearing. Nice though. Demo on youtube looks brilliant. Cheers

Lee

Nice one Kev,
Looking forward to your thoughts. I have just sold my old BMX for a good sum of money, as its a collectors item now. This money is going on upgrades to the QAV 500.

Slobberdog

Yeah the old props were the worst, all kits should now have the "B" props in the kits, its one of the reasons it's taken me so long to decide to get it,

Does look good though, and there's aftermarket prop adaptors available now so can put normal props on the quad,

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one Kev,
Looking forward to your thoughts. I have just sold my old BMX for a good sum of money, as its a collectors item now. This money is going on upgrades to the QAV 500.

Might look for FPV further down the line as well Lee,

Slobberdog

Well it arrived, I am now the proud owner of a blade 350 QX, will get a video of the maiden and my thoughts in the next few days,

Top Bottom