new to this

MZ450X

Just found this site and can't wait to explore. I fly Blade 120sr and have a Blade 450x I am trying to move up to. My biggest issue right now is that I am trying to use the Phoenix 5 sim but can't get very far with it as it seems impossible to use. I have three goals at the moment.
1. Insure my transmitter DX6i and the Phoenix software are set up properly.
2. Find out if there are better settings to use than canned settings?
3. Find some documentation that shows stick movements to perform basic maneuvers.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tony

Staff member
First thing is first, lets get the simulator setup so you can start learning to fly that 450x.

Below is a link to a page that was created by a member and is an awesome write up. So much so, I never did a video on how to do it as he covered everything. It's with a DX7, but you can take his settings and use them on your Tx, you just won't have an AUX2. Hope this link helps.

HOW-TO Configure Phoenix Flight Simulator - by Marius S

Make sure to read it all the way through as there is a lot of helpful information in there.

Once we get that figured out, we will move on to setting up the helicopter and once you get good at hovering and forward flight, we will move on to some more advanced maneuvers.

Welcome to RCH!!!

:welcome1:

trainrider06

Welcome to the site Mz450x! Glad to have ya! We'll help anyway we can....well you just got a taste of that with the info Tony provided! Great bunch of guys here!

Top Bottom