New to this forum

Lord Vader

Hello everyone, I have been in the hobby for a couple of years now. Been scratch-building almost as long. I love building and flying and hope to learn a lot and maybe teach alittle. I hope everyone enjoys this hobby as much as I do.

pvolcko

Welcome, Lord Vader. We've been anticipating your arrival. We're sorry to report this death star is not yet fully operational. Please don't snap our necks with your mind.

Lord Vader

Well, I'm here to get you back on schedule. Prey the Emperor doesn't find out, he is not as forgiving as I am. lol...... Glad to be here. Hope to be some help and hope to learn as well. I'm not into heli's but love planes. I need to post some pics if I can figure it out. Not real good with computers. Good with my hands thou.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4608.jpgIMG_4610.jpgIMG_4612.jpgIMG_4613.jpg Here are a few of my recent scratch-builds. Sorry, no plans or build pics. Not real good at that sort of thing. Hope you guys like them.

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

EyeStation

Great lookin scratch builds there. Some other cool projects hanging around too it seems. Can't wait to see some video.
Welcome.

Gerald

Welcome, I am into scratch building, working on the Rc-Help trainer. Posted it the project/build section,Guys are nice and helpful on here. I am new to flying so I can use the help found here!

Top Bottom