New to the sport and I'm hooked!!

Brian Roque

Hey guys, I started this sport about 5 years ago with a Raptor 50. I took a hiatus due to "life" but now I'm back. I have a trex 450, raptor 50 Titan, and a Hirobo Sceadu. Although 3D is awesome I'm more of a scaler guy. Any help and input is appreciated. Thanks folks!!

Graham Lawrie

Hey guys, I started this sport about 5 years ago with a Raptor 50. I took a hiatus due to "life" but now I'm back. I have a trex 450, raptor 50 Titan, and a Hirobo Sceadu. Although 3D is awesome I'm more of a scaler guy. Any help and input is appreciated. Thanks folks!!

Welcome to the forum from Scotland Brian:)

BOKI

Brian Roque; Sounds like you are doing pretty good with those helicopters! The Best in your Flying! I'm new at this & so far this year we have had rain & wind all the time & can't even get out to fly!

Brian Roque

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I just got my 450 dfc into the align md 500. Now I just gotta figure how to post it on here.

Tony

Staff member
Pictures, click the little picture icon above the editor box. It will open a little box where you can upload the photos to the forum. If you are wanting to upload video, upload it to youtube or the like and post the link in the reply box. The forum will embed it automatically.

scale_operator

Pictures, click the little picture icon above the editor box. It will open a little box where you can upload the photos to the forum. If you are wanting to upload video, upload it to youtube or the like and post the link in the reply box. The forum will embed it automatically.

Hey Tony, thanks for the reply. I've been searching the site left, right, up and down for the editor button. For the life of me I can't find it.

Tony

Staff member
Here is a picture showing where it's located. The Quick reply box, when you are making a reply, is where this is located. Both quick reply and the advanced editor.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom