new to the forum

jeffg295

Hi, I am new to the forum and very happy to now have a place to discuss and maybe provide help to others concerning rc heli's. I have an RC club close by but they fly mainly planes. I live in a mostly farming area of PA and have alot of open area to fly. But, on the other hand I have to get my parts thru the mail as there are no hobby shops within driving distance. Anyway I am glad to be a member.

Westy

LEGEND
Welcome Jeff .....

I too am in the same boat as far as getting parts .... however I have to wait up to 30 days in some cases to get bits to the bottom of the world >New Zealand <

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum Jeff:) I am the same no shops , all on the net, and i stumbled upon Tony,s site on my first build and never looked back. Love the site, love the people:)

Lee

Welcome Jeff,
Same here. Live in the middle of nowhere as far as shops go.

Derek

Welcome Jeff!

I live in the city and I have a hobby shop about 15 minutes away, but due to the continued poor service I choose to get most of my parts through the mail as well. Sad but true.

BOKI

jeffg295; Welcome to the site ! I also belong to a Club that there are only 2 of us that fly Helicopters! Plus I buy most of my things for Rc online it's to far to drive to most Hobby Shops & then they don't always have what you need! Talk to you again soon I hope! Dave

Top Bottom