New to the forum

Hey yall, Coty here from Tucson,Arizona. I've been running nitro truggys since 2007, I recently took interest into micro heli's as well as boats I bought a v911 pro to mess with in my apartment and purchased 2 Udi 001 venom boats to see how I like running boats. Anyways my current truck I'm running is not a nitro I switched up and bought a rc10 t4 brushed truck to build up brushless since nitro became a less cost effective choice for me along with all my other vehicles being Lipo powered it was more convenient. That being said thank you for welcoming me into the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
Hey Coty, welcome to RCH! Those truggy's are a lot of fun to race around the track. Hope to see some pictures and video of your collection here soon.

:welcome1:

Thanks Tony,I will try to get some up shortly I'm still unpacking from my recent move,so getting all the toys out of boxes is next in line ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I have been there. Well, 1.5 years ago anyway lol. I still have stuff in boxes lol.

Tony

Staff member
Trust me, I know all too well about that. My work is killing me. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with the forum, sponsors, videos as well as keeping the yard and garden up and other things here around the house.

Top Bottom