New to the forum.

crescue

I'm new to this forum. I have been flying EMS Helicopter as a crew member for 20 yrs. Decided to get into RC helicopters and Airplanes. Been flying for 5 years. Have Everything from MCPx , 130x, 180CFX 300x 300 CFX, 450 3 D, 360CFX,450x and 500x, Fun Cub, P-47, Carbon Cub, Cessena 172. Fly heli mostly at home. I have a large area that accomodates helicopters easier than airplanes.

Tony

Staff member
Whatup crescue, welcome to RCH. That is some job you have there. Hopefully your pilot is better than the one here that tried chasing coyotes with the helicopter and slammed it into the ground. In fact, here in Oklahoma, we have had a lot of mediflight helicopters going down. Yeah, lets get off that subject lol.

You have a fantastic fleet there bro! Make sure to post up some pictures of all of it!

:welcome1:

crescue

Whatup crescue, welcome to RCH. That is some job you have there. Hopefully your pilot is better than the one here that tried chasing coyotes with the helicopter and slammed it into the ground. In fact, here in Oklahoma, we have had a lot of mediflight helicopters going down. Yeah, lets get off that subject lol.

You have a fantastic fleet there bro! Make sure to post up some pictures of all of it!

:welcome1:

I have an Agusta 109 Power in progress as well as a Bell 407. Hope to have them both done before Christmas. The 4 blade mixing is quite a challenge. i'm not quite as good at building as I am at repair. Mostly I repair my own Blade products. I'm still quite a rookie at this but I am getting better. Flybar is really a pain at tracking and ballance of the main swash. I just completed one today. I'm much better at flybarless. Once I get the finished product I'll post photos

Top Bottom