New to site

cml001

What's up fello crack heads! My name is Clay. I've been fly'n RC for almost 2 years now... I am a skateboarder first... But have a strong love for this fly'n thing... One thing I figured out quick was... To be an RC pilot... U have to be an RC mechanic... Love it!! Sooo... I'll ask for and hopefully give help... Let's fly!image.jpg

image.jpg

cml001

Thanks guys... That's my first true build.... I'm not a fan of plastic so I replaced it with metal... Some KDE, some Tarot.... Align servos seem to wear out super fast.... Replaced them w MKS 92s & 95i for the tail.... I give props to JProchnow from helifreak... He made the aluminum adapter for the tail servo... Fantastic job.... I accented orange and got a different canopy to match.. So yeah... By the time I got her finished... Suppose I did "bling" it out... But I don't think overboard... I dig it... She rocks in the air... Little beast! Thanks again for the welcome... U guys have already helped me w my new project.. Power supply... I like this rc community/group.. U guys r awesome! Hope everyone had a great holiday

Top Bottom