New to RC Help

seekwahee

Hello everyone,
My name is Seekwahee I have been in the military for about 13 years now. Got into RC Heli's for a realaxing hobby after my last trip to Afghanistan. Purchased my first Heli last week(KDS-450SD FBL) WOW!!! This thing is hard to set up! Having trouble with the Swash plate and servo setup. Any help and or video's would be awesome.

Thanks
Seek

Lee

Welcome Seek,
There are many videos in here to help you out. Start HERE
And here
If you have any specific questions relating to your heli, post them up in the 450 Heli section.
Cheers Lee

Last edited:

pvolcko

Welcome aboard, Seekwahee! Relaxing hobby? RC helis are many things, relaxing is not a term I associate with them, however. Unless you're talking coaxials or fixed pitch. Otherwise it's more like trying to put a saddle on chaos and bring it under control. :)

Derek

Hey there buddy! Welcome to the site and I'm glad that you were able to make it back from your last trip!

I see that Lee has already got you pointed in the right direction for your setup. If you have further questions...post them up in the "heli" section and I know that these guys will get you taken care of. I know a bit about rc heli's, so I might be able to help here and there, but there are several other guys here that "really know their stuff".

If you got pictures or video of your heli...post them up, too! We all feed on peoples video and pics!!!

Welcome to RCH buddy!!!

BOKI

seekwahee; Welcome to the site & good luck with your flying! I'm new also so I can't help you out! But the Best with your Helicopter!

Top Bottom