New to Hobby !!

Lee

Hey welcome. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What you fly/drive?? Pictures of your models.
Cheers Lee

tupac123456789

Hey everyone thanks for the pleasant greetings !! I am very new to the rc helicopter world and its a bit daunting to say the least lol !! I have enjoyed the hobby of rc boats and cars for some time now so I am not totally unfamiliar with this world. Only problem is I am used to working with 2 channels instead of 4 and 6 channels. I have a large swamp buggy it's great fun on the water and snow. I also have a scratch built nitro powered boat. The swamp buggy is also nitro. I have a micro heli it's a nine eagles 260 solo pro four channel. It's a lot of fun and not to bad for training your brain to fly bigger heli's. my new heli is a 450 storm carbon fibre with its standard electronics which seam to work the way they are supposed to. It came with a walkera 2801 E tx.
Well that's all for now thanks and nice to meet everyone. I have already found this rc group very helpful.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!! love the name helicc16 is right we need pics or videos you will soon learn they are what we live on... lol

tupac123456789

:welcome1: it would be great if you could post some pics of your amphibious vehicles.

I will have some pics for you guys soon enough. My other scratch built boat is being stored in my uncles garage so it will be awhile before I can share pics of that one.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of my family is into rc stuff mostly planes. My grandfather built a perfect scale replica of a B-52 Bomber. He milled all the ladding gear himself from aluminum. I was pretty damn impressed with that when I was a kid.

BOKI

tupac123456789; Welcome to the site hope you can get the help you need here!

Last edited:

redscorpio

Just wanted to say hi just registered and the videos are a big help.

I'm from europe (the netherlands) started last year with heli flying and building my first two 450's.
waiting for the snow to clear for test flying the first one

BOKI

redscorpio; Sounds like you have some nice Helicopters! I have a 450 also! But not good at flying it yet ! Welcome to the site & we have some great guy's here who can help you! I' just new at RC also!

Top Bottom