New to Helos's sort of

Tomhintz

I had tried helicopters earlier but got a Blade 300X which lik so many killed that idea for me. Now after some fixed wing relaxing I jsut ordered a T Rex 450 Pro 3GX Super combo to get back into rotary in a more reasonable manner. I look forward to any ideas or suggestions you folks may have.

Derek

Hey there buddy! Welcome to the site! Just as many people think, including myself when I started, a smaller heli seemed to be the way to go because it didn't cost as much. Later finding out that it was incredibly difficult to start with. I have the Align Trex 500 now and I'm having a great time with it.

Good luck with your 450 build and be sure to post up your questions and comments. We'll help you out, for sure. Post up some pictures and videos when you get them. We love new members pics and video.

Tomhintz

You can see some of my existing RC-related work at the link below.

Fighting My Alzheimer's

I will keep adding new material to that site as i get it done. I have other web sites that i run for aliving so do not have totally free time but am working at increasing what i can devote to RC.

kfrog

New to the sport and looking for the best place to go in Oklahoma for purchase and support?

Top Bottom