New to Helis but not R/C

Gahawn

I've been in the R/C modeling world on and off for over 20 years but just recently started flying helis. Since starting up the hobby again I've spent many nights on the couch due to the wife not liking my spending habits. I don't mind really, it's like camping. I promised I'd slow down but it hasn't happened yet. Soon dear, soon.

I have a couple of foam fixed-wing models and just ordered a Super Sportster Brushless EP ARF (all balsa). I'm very excited about that one. I'm tired of flying foam. Sure they're forgiving in a crash but they just don't fly quite right for me.

On the rotary side I have an mCP X, a 300X, and a 450 3D. I'm still learning so the mCP X is getting most of the flight time right now. It's a wonderful little bird.

Anywhoo, being relatively new (again) to this hobby I've noticed a lot of changes. I'm liking the electric stuff but there's a learning curve. I'm sure you'll be seeing questions from me in other forums.

Thanks all for having me.

Mate welcome aboard!! Ask all the sensible and dumb questions you like!! I've asked a few, and the guys here are all fantastic and happy to help!
make use of their wealth of knowledge

Top Bottom