Micro New suit for my MCPX

sarconastic

Went on Ebay the other night to pick up some new tail rotors. Well as usual got more than what I went there for. two more actually. I did however get a couple of tail rotors in the deal LOL.
mcpx canopies.JPG

I didn't even realize when I bid on it that it is an entire Frame, Tail assy with motor and tail rotor, and landing gear. I really like the look of a full fuselage on these.

Woody

mcpx canopies.JPG

murankar

Staff member
Hopefully got a good deal on them. They do look good. Now fly them and see how they handle.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

sarconastic

I gave 15 ea for them. After i bought them I saw several for 10, but without the frame. The frames and tails are more than worth what i paid for them.

I am thinking I am a more a scale flyer than 3d guy. Maybe not a perfect one. but I like the way they look when they are emulating the real thing. Plus I think I am getting too old to move that fat . LOL Been looking at either the airwolf or black hawk shell for my 450 when I get it ready. I really want an OH-58D for my 450 but no one seems to make that. unless you modify a Stock bell heli shell.

Woody

wolfman76

Sweet maybe paint one aiwolf color scheme. .. lol they make 4 blade rotor head for a 450 close enough to 5 only thing you have to figure out is the fuse they also make 4 blade also

sarconastic

This is the one I want to build. I did some work with the 82nd Aviation While I was in the Army.
bell-kiowa-helicopter.jpg

I actually got to hands on fly this bird. it is a bad ass little heli for sure. None made for the 450 size though. I think I saw a 400 one somewhere. Would be kewl for 250 size or above. I believe it is a Kiowa Warrior OH-58D

Woody

bell-kiowa-helicopter.jpg

sarconastic

Ok they are here. Only thing I am concerned with is that the tail is a lot shorter than the one on my mcpx. Is this the stock length or just shorter for scale size? Is it going to be harder to control?

20140702_184454.jpg

20140702_184454.jpg

Top Bottom