General New some help. Heli guy putting together my first foamy!

mafesto74

I just put together a f18 super hornet from rc super powers with just elevator & ailerons. I have an orange receiver & a dx6i but since I'm a heli guy I think everything is connected the right way but it doesn't look that way. The elevators I got them connect it in the elevetor port & the aileros, one is on the aileron port & the other side is on the gear port, but it doesnt seem to work. I go to the mix1, or mix2 menu on my dx6i & I try & try but no matter what I do, 1 side works, but the other doesnt do anything. I know is probably I'm not programming my transmitter correctly. So if you guys can give me a hand on how to connect & program my tx rx correctly I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance.

Tony

Staff member
Put yoru other aileron servo into the Aux port, then you will have to go into your Tx and set it to "Dual Ailerons". Once that is done, check the direction (left aileron on the stick, left aileron should go up) and if it's backwards or you can't get it correct, just swap them around in the Rx and you will be golden. Good luck and let us know if we can help any further.

Top Bottom