1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

General New some help. Heli guy putting together my first foamy!

Discussion in 'Airplanes' started by mafesto74, May 20, 2012.

< Project Rogue 3D Bipe | Help me decide >
  1. mafesto74

mafesto74 New Member

Auto body technician
    I just put together a f18 super hornet from rc super powers with just elevator & ailerons. I have an orange receiver & a dx6i but since I'm a heli guy I think everything is connected the right way but it doesn't look that way. The elevators I got them connect it in the elevetor port & the aileros, one is on the aileron port & the other side is on the gear port, but it doesnt seem to work. I go to the mix1, or mix2 menu on my dx6i & I try & try but no matter what I do, 1 side works, but the other doesnt do anything. I know is probably I'm not programming my transmitter correctly. So if you guys can give me a hand on how to connect & program my tx rx correctly I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Put yoru other aileron servo into the Aux port, then you will have to go into your Tx and set it to "Dual Ailerons". Once that is done, check the direction (left aileron on the stick, left aileron should go up) and if it's backwards or you can't get it correct, just swap them around in the Rx and you will be golden. Good luck and let us know if we can help any further.

hal9000 likes this.
< Project Rogue 3D Bipe | Help me decide >