Kits New S800 Fpv Wing On The Way

Derek

I've seen many videos that show this wing in the air and I've been very tempted to order one.

S800 Sky Shadow-S FPV Flying Wing 820mm (32.3

Banggood has this wing in a PNP full FPV version for $86 (I think it was $86). This version included the wing, motor, esc, two servos, flight stabilizer, vtx, fpv antenna, fpv camera, spars, and hardware. It's actually a really good deal.

I decided to get mine from Hobbyking and order my own parts because of a few different reasons
I want metal gear digital servos, not plastic gears that comes with the PNP
I want a 600mw vtx, not 200mw that comes with the PNP
I want a smaller camera than what comes with the PNP
I want a better motor and esc. I've read lots of reviews. several people are saying the motor desyncs

So, I ordered the S800 kit from HK, along with some strong digital metal gear servos, Hobbywing motor, and a 30 amp Little Bee esc. I already have a vtx and fpv camera, along with dozens of various antennas.

I'm very much looking forward to getting this wing in my hands. Despite the weather getting cold here, when the build is done, I'll be out flying this wing.....no doubt! I have a new 1080p actioncamera for the nose. I'm going to be ordering some brand new batteries to run in this wing.

I can't wait!!!

Top Bottom