Kits new plane has arrived.

danhampson

I recieved a call yesterday regarding my order for a seagull ep edge 540, saying that the hobby store i had place my order with couldnt get hold of all the parts until nearly the end of next week. So i asked them to cancel my order. After spending a couple of hours ringing around hobby stores in the uk i was unable to get all the parts.
After a very long talk with a couple of hobby store staff i placed an order for a WOT 4 foam e mk2 (a hi wing acrobatic trainer) which arrived this morning. This kit is ARTF and just needs the addition of TX/RX and batteries.
As far as im aware this kit is only available in europe. Its the european version of an ugly stick.

Admiral

Looks good Dan, just the sort of plane you need to start on. The full range of Ripmax are also available in Australia including the Wot4 Xtrme which also looks pretty good. Good luck with your maiden lets see some video.

danhampson

it didn't take long to assemble about 35 mins. it actually took longer to apply the decals. heres a few pics.

IMG_20140726_173636.jpg

IMG_20140726_173718.jpg

IMG_20140726_173736.jpg

ive not done anything with the dual rates in the dx6i ive just set the control surface throws to the hi's in the manual. ive not worked out if i can put all dual rates and expo settings on the iu switch from what ive seen in the menus it looks like they are all seperate.

IMG_20140726_173636.jpg

IMG_20140726_173718.jpg

IMG_20140726_173736.jpg

Tony

Staff member
They are all separate, but there is a menu in that Tx somewhere that allows you to put them on one switch for all throws. Can't remember where though.

Lee

I think you just assign the same switch in the menu of each EXPO/DR menu.
Or is that just on the DX8 :thinking:

Tony

Staff member
I know it's that way on the DX7s and the DX8, but the DX6i is different if I remember right. Need to do some checking.

danhampson

Thanks for you help guys I've had a look at the switch d/r combi and I've got all d/r set to the elev d/r switch. I've just got to set/measure the low rate throws.

Top Bottom