New on hear and to RC Helis

rcmaniac

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello everybody, My name is Tony Here in Arizona our rc season lasts all but about 3 months in the summer(just gets to hot). I have been into surface rc since i was 14. just getting into electric helis, I have 2 trex clones one is almost finished it is a hausler 450sport the other is an HK 450tt fbl pro still in the box waiting to be built. It's nice that aircraft still come in kit form and are a challenge.
I never post anything off topic on forums so far I like what I see here and look forward to chatting with all of you.

Derek

Heck yeah! Welcome to the site! You are gonna find all kinds of friendly people here from all over the world. If you got questions...we'll either answer your question or find you the answer. You can count on that!!!

Tony

Staff member
Ah crap, another Tony... Yup, this forum is doomed hahaha.

Welcome to the site bro. You say that you don't post off topic... Well that is going to have to change, get into the lounge and post off topic as much as you want lmao.

Anything we can do to help, just let us know.

:welcome1:

Lee

:welcome1: Tony,
We love to help in any way we can. You be well looked after in this forum.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! It a great time here. How's the quality of the first clone you have? The HK you may need some upgrades to make it totally safe in the air. Just ask the question and we will help.

Westy

LEGEND
hey RC Maniac!

Good to have you aboard! Looks forward to hearing your tales and vids of your flying valour!

BOKI

cn63bug; Welcome to the site & hope you have good luck flying! Oh had a new 66 VW Bug years ago! Dave

Top Bottom