New Memebr

DennisFranz

Just wanted to say hi and tell my interests of why I am here.
I want to get into quadcopters and looking at the DJI F450 flamewheel based home built as my first 'beater'.
I don't want to put too much money into this to see if I will appreciate the new learning curve I am now realizing.

But then again, half the enjoyment is the building and learning so I am off to learn first.

Derek

Hi there, Dennis! Welcome to the forum! I have to say that I think you are definitely stepping in the right direction just because you say "half the enjoyment is the building and learning..". That's fantastic! It's the fact that you are here and you are willing to do some research and learn about it, then build it, then fly it. Awesome! Personally, I know very little about multi rotors but I am also learning. There are several guys here that are very knowledgeable about multi rotors and I'm sure that if you browse the multi rotor section of the forum and post your questions, many of them will be around to help you out.:yahoo:

Lee

Welcome Dennis.
Have you decided on the Flight control board you are using?
Any questions, just post up in the multi rotor section.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. I have a brother in law with the same name, small world.

Anyhow again welcome to the forum.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

HEY DENNIS WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY..... multirotors are allot of fun to fly yet still challenging i have had a few quads myself but by no means an expert but i do know a little i have a h-quad frame a xrotor spider quad from blueskyrc.com and i sold aa team blacksheep tbs discovery fpv quads and i will get another just as soon as i can..... any questions i might be able to help answer am more then happy too

Top Bottom