New Memeber

Danie Dup

Good Day to all

I am a new RC Heli pilot with limited experience. I live in Pretoria South Africa and currently fly a Trex 500 and Tarot 450 which i built as my first project. I learned to fly with an mcpx, wltoys 922 and mcpx bl. I have been flying for +_ 10 months now and is strating to do flips and loops

I just purchased a trex 550e DFC and the learning starts all over again

Hey Danie, welcome to the forum, if you have any pictures or videos to share we'd all love to see them, great bunch of guys here with endless knowledge on RC so your in the right place... Happy flying bro

Danie Dup

Hey Danie, welcome to the forum, if you have any pictures or videos to share we'd all love to see them, great bunch of guys here with endless knowledge on RC so your in the right place... Happy flying bro

Thanks Blackwarrior. I do have a question which may seem a little bit basic to you guys but here goes. I sent my 550 Dfc to my local hobby shop to have the 3gx gyro and heli set up. I didn't understand the 3gx system, but started to get a handle on it after watching Tony's videos. The guys at my local hobby shop will be setting up the 3gx manually and do not use the software at all, and from past experience i know they set up the heli's to be quite agressive and call it dosile. Will I be able to plug in my pc to the 3gx gyro to adjust the flight mode settings only, without resetting the other gyro settings like tail travel etc?

Lee

Welcome to the forum :)
Put that question in the Gyro forum Danie where everyone will see it.

Top Bottom