markjack411

hi everyone newbi here just looking for some help setting up my dx6i transmitter.
I have been following the setup procedure for setting it up but when I try to set swash type the transmitter says inhibit?
hopefully some knowledgeable person can tell me how toget it off of inhibit.
thanks
mark

Slobberdog

:welcome1: Mark, someone will come along and help, but you need to post technical questions in the relevant section, this section is for intoductions only.

Derek

Hi there, markjack! Welcome to the site! I'm sure a site admin will be along at some time and they'll ask you to not ask for help in the "introduction" area of the site. Go back to the main forum page and scroll down to the transmitters section, select the brand of Tx that you have, and post your questions there. It just helps to make it easier for other members to find your questions/comments.

Besides that...Welcome again to the site and we'll be more than happy to help you get your bird in the air with your Tx all set up.

markjack411

Hi there, markjack! Welcome to the site! I'm sure a site admin will be along at some time and they'll ask you to not ask for help in the "introduction" area of the site. Go back to the main forum page and scroll down to the transmitters section, select the brand of Tx that you have, and post your questions there. It just helps to make it easier for other members to find your questions/comments.

Besides that...Welcome again to the site and we'll be more than happy to help you get your bird in the air with your Tx all set up.

thanks for that I have had both of my birds for yonks and apart from wrecking my trex on the last try I am very much a learner LOL

EyeStation

hi everyone newbi here just looking for some help setting up my dx6i transmitter.
I have been following the setup procedure for setting it up but when I try to set swash type the transmitter says inhibit?
mark

Welcome and Good Hello.
I think the Swash Mix shows inhibit because 90° swash is selected. You are showing INH for Swash Type?

Top Bottom