Derek

Welcome to the forums buddy! Post up some pictures and/or video of what you are flying! We love new pictures and video!

Robert Klinger

Starting to fly after many years of vacation.

I'm overwhelmed by all this new technology to get an airplane into the sky. In the old days during the '80's I flew sailplanes only, in the clouds for hours. Talking about r/c models that is. Now I have a Blade Msr, an Edge 540T and a ASK23 as part of my collection. I'm trying desperately to get my ASK23 into the air.

Now I'm on this new site and I'm challenged by what I can do and find here as well. I'm just typing this to be a good sport. I came to this site because of an article that I watched regarding battery chargers.

What to do?

Derek

I'd like to see pictures of your Edge 540T and your ASK23.

if you have questions about chargers....go to the "Chargers" section of the forum and ask away. There are many people here that are very knowledgeable about that kind of stuff.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Robert, welcome to the forum. Coming back in to the hobby from even 10 years off is a huge learning curve. No matter what your question, we are here to help. I'm thinking the video you saw was "Lipo Batteries Explained". I think it was the only video where I showed a charger. Well, for now anyway. If i do what I'm thinking about doing, I'm going to have to build a huge charger and yup, it will be on video.

so post up your questions in the tech section and we will help you out in any way that we can. We will get you in the air.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
welcome aboard! I'm kinda the reverse of you... I have to wrap my mind around the old stuff (I was given several old planes from the 70's). Wish you luck!

Top Bottom