Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Hey all! I am a newby to CP heli's and will be throwing out lots of questions. I got hooked on Heli's when I tried my friends FP Walkera CB100. Now I bought me two CP heli's. Trex 250 and 450. I wan't to be able to program my own heli with your help of course and fix them too. Hey! after all we all gonna crash..LOL See ya!:excitement:

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for signing up. No matter what the question, we will get you hooked up and in the air. Just remember, CP Heli's are much harder to fly than the FP helis. I highly suggest running training gear on both of them until you can take off and land safely multiple times.

Derek

Here is a thought, too. You might want to invest in an RC Flight Simulator. RealFlight or Phoenix are both great sim's and many members here have those sims. You can meet up with us online and fly with us....or crash with us...which ever comes first. Simulators are great learning tools and it's also a great way to help pass the time on those rainy/windy days.

....just my two cents...

Lee

Welcome to the site dude.
Enjoy the building of your new helis. We are here to help.

Slobberdog

You will be ok on here, ask away and people are so friendly. Help will be always given to those that ask.

Kev.....

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Thanks for the welcome fellas...I am glad to be here knowing I will get "HELP". After all i am going to need it. So first question! I now own the trex 250 and 450, so which Sim will handle both and do i need a controler or can i use my DX6i..

Lee

If you check in the Sim thread, there is loads of advice about sims and controllers. If the answer is not there, then post up your question in that thread, so other new member like yourself will find the info they need as well.
All the best
Lee

Top Bottom