KICK ONLY

Just getting started again after many years of down time. RC has come a long way an I hope for a great time. I'm working on TREX 450 Clone an just received my radio . FLYSKY 9X. Im having trouble with the servos. the L AIL an RUD dose not move. but the R AIL just keeps moving back an forth (ch 6). If I plug The L AIL Or The Rud into CH 6 They do the same . CH ! dosn't seem to work. Any Ideas I would appreciate it. Forgot to mention servos are exi 213F. Don't know if new came with the helicopter.( USED) Glad to be here..

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. The D213F servos are a cheap digital servo from hobbyparts, same servos that I'm using on my 40" 3D planes. Pretty good for what they are. If you would, post your question in the heli section and we will help you diagnose the issues that you are having.

I have to ask, what does your username mean?

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Click on the forum button above, scroll down to Helicopters, and in there click into beginner help nad post in there. Or to make it easier, click the link below and it will take you right to the new post page for that section.

RC-Help.com

Tony

Staff member
We are here to help bro. we just like to keep the info in parts of the forum where other members can find it so it can help them as well. Awaiting your questions and we will dig into this thing.

Top Bottom