Tony

Staff member
You are right, helicopters is the hardest aspect of the hobby to learn. It takes a lot of practice but once you get it, it makes everything worth it. And no worries on the forum deal, again, we all have to start somewhere.

Rikrik51

You are right, helicopters is the hardest aspect of the hobby to learn. It takes a lot of practice but once you get it, it makes everything worth it. And no worries on the forum deal, again, we all have to start somewhere.

Dennis H

YES, and then once you get the hang of it, you will have a room full of Helicopters. Los,

Good Luck, plus you will have some of the best help around.

Dennis

Rikrik51

YES, and then once you get the hang of it, you will have a room full of Helicopters. Los,

Good Luck, plus you will have some of the best help around.

Dennis
Tnx,actually just got to point of moving trex around rather than just hovering,bought dx9 and spektrum 7210 and crashed hard b4 fitting them so rebuilding plus beastx and dx9 programming for a noon is tough thank God for your videos Tony

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure bro, that is what we are here for. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Dennis H

Tnx,actually just got to point of moving trex around rather than just hovering,bought dx9 and spektrum 7210 and crashed hard b4 fitting them so rebuilding plus beastx and dx9 programming for a noon is tough thank God for your videos Tony

You might want to consider getting a simulator/trainer. It help me out tremendously when I started flying Heli's. And I have been flying planes since JR HI school days!

Good Luck,
Dennis

Rikrik51

You might want to consider getting a simulator/trainer. It help me out tremendously when I started flying Heli's. And I have been flying planes since JR HI school days!

Good Luck,
Dennis
Over here we call it primary school lol,bought a cheap one but it's so crappy I can't be bothered with it,gonna have to invest I know,
Regards,
Rick.

Top Bottom