Chris Waring

Hi
New here and new to RC helicopters. I have a WL v977 cp micro which I fly and crash indoors at the moment. Waiting for my real flight simulator to arrive. Looking to go bigger and outdoors soon. I am sure I will need lots of help.

Chris Waring.

KLA

Hey Chris, welcome to our group. Feel free to ask away anytime you need help or just have a simple question. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here at RCHelp and we will be glad to help you any way we can. The V977 is a good start into CP helicopters. Normally you can crash, pick it up and keep on flying. It is a good beginner CP heli. Just don't try to advance farther than your abilities. CP helis can be difficult and the bigger you get the more dangerous they can be. Just take your time and practice, practice, practice. Also a good Sim is an invaluable learning tool.

Enjoy flying and just ask any time you need anything at all.

KLA

No problem, Chris. Feel free to ask away! That's why we are here, to help people. We also love pictures and videos if you have any.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Chris, welcome to RCH! We are happy to have you here. Post up some pictures of your fleet.

:welcome1:

Top Bottom