nowayoks

Hi my name is Dave. I love flying helis, have a t-rex 450 pro dfc. looking to get a t-rex 550l Dominator, maybe still don't know much about it, I have learned a lot from this site. looking forward to postingsome threads. have. been a member for over 2 years I'm not sure why everytime I try post one it says I'm not eligible so I guess I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong thanks to everybody that have posted many good threads

cml001

Welcome! Certain things work once you log so many posts.. I'm sure Tony will be happy to give you the in & outs as I'm not to clear on them myself. But, post a ? in the appropriate section and you will receive help for sure! You want the new 550L.. I just.. And I mean just finished my 550pro dfc when I saw it's release.. Sweet bird! I have the 450pro dfc as well.. Was my first true build and the guys here at RCH were very helpful with the build.. As they are with all projects rc.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I"m not sure why you couldn't post. Just looked at your account, and everything looks fine. Let me know if you have any other issues and I will help you out.

:welcome1:

Ken Jackson

Welcome Dave. DFC's rock. They are robust in comparison to the flybar heads. They can generally take a crash and don't always need parts. All depends on how you hit the ground. I have 2 but won't be building up anymore. The 500 is a good size for sustainablilty.

ken

Top Bottom