Dynam Peaks 20

I am new to this forum. I began flying R/C planes this last June. (2013) I started with a "Champ" which allowed me to get the basics down. I then went to the Super Cub and really enjoy that one. It allowed me to "really" learn to fly and have fun doing it. A few weeks ago, a member of our club sold me his Dynam Peaks Extreme Bi-Plane. I softened the throws and expo and flew and landed it successfully after even having accomplished my first right barrel rolls and a few loops. I am not getting too cocky though, and will take my time on feeling how it flies. I have the yellow/black one and I love the beauty of the plane as well as the flight characteristics. I have learned that I can grow from where I am in ability into aerobatics/3D..I know it will take countless hours of fly time to become proficient, but I am patient enough for that. I appreciate the forums that I have found that offer "sage" advice for us novice guys...Thanks very much for all your tutoring via the internet....

Dynam Peaks 20

Thanks Lee...I will try and post pictures tomorrow. I took some of me and my brother at our flyday yesterday morning. Sacramento area at 68 degrees today.....Clear and beautiful day to fly, it was.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Graham. I appreciate the welcome. I have found and made numerous good friends in the 7 months I've been involved and looking to make many more...A great bunch of solid people, for sure!!!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum brotha.. Sacramento huh! Im from Fairfield just down the road from ya. I currently reside here in the island of Guam. Enjoy

Derek

Hi there, Dynam! Welcome to the forum! It sounds, to me, that you have gotten your feet wet and you are really having fun. That's what matters! Keep practicing and keep having fun. If you don't have a simulator, you may want to invest in one. The sim is a handy thing to have when the weather is not "flight-worthy". There are several good ones to choose from. Many people here, at RCH, have Real Flight and/or Phoenix. Both are super sims. If you get time, post some pictures of your bi plane and whatever else you are flying. I'd like to get a bi plane, someday, lol.

Top Bottom