New member =)

Taylor Austin

Hello all I am new to this and I messaged someone on facebook to help me with my losi 22 2wd buggy. I am brand new to rc and just bought the box and a 17-in-1 losi tool kit i was told i would need to use it. I could really use some help on what to buy and how to use it etc...

Tony

Staff member
Hey Taylor, welcome to the forum. I'm the one that you were talking to on FB. If you would, create a thread in the link below and post up some pictures when you get a chance. Also, if you have a link to what you have, that would help as well. As much information as you can give us will help us out in helping you.

Misc. Ground Pounders

:welcome1:

waitaminute

My name is Mike Woods otherwise known as "wait a minute". I have been an avid rc racer over 26 years in the upstate ny area. I run a majority of 10th scale dirt oval, carpet oval and 12th scale road course racing. This is a great site and I hope to be helpful with answering any questions anyone may have. Thanks for letting me be apart of this group.

Tony

Staff member
Hey mike, welcome to the forum. If you would, please make your own thread so that we can keep it all separate for all members. Thanks.

Top Bottom