General New Member Introduction

BEAM HELICOPTER

Hi everyone!!! This is BEAM RC HELICOPTER from South Korea.

We have more than 10 years of manufacturing experience.

This experience we've gained working in this market enabled us to better understand our customers.

Our innovations in performance, durability and compact design quickly drew the attention of the world wide RC market.

This has been achieved by meeting our customer's demands.

All our item's are Manufactured in S. Korea under stringent quality control meeting highest expectations, quality and reliability. Working closely with end users, we at BEAM turn their requirements and ideas into a finished product..

Having successfully cooperated with well known customers Worldwide we have been proven to be an innovative, reliable partner.

It is our interest and goal to keep pushing the design limits of RC technology.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Welcome to the forum. I was station with the 2d Infantry Division at Camp Casey in 1981. Had the honor of fighting with the South Korean "Tiger Division" when assign with the 1st Cavalry Division in South Vietnam. I own my life to a South Korean soldier. Thank you for joining us and looking forward in hearing from your company in the near future. With much respect and best regards, Jim.

BEAM HELICOPTER

Welcome to the forum. I was station with the 2d Infantry Division at Camp Casey in 1981. Had the honor of fighting with the South Korean "Tiger Division" when assign with the 1st Cavalry Division in South Vietnam. I own my life to a South Korean soldier. Thank you for joining us and looking forward in hearing from your company in the near future. With much respect and best regards, Jim.

A big Salute to you for serving and fighting for the sake of our Korean land and people. Thank you very much.

bigsteve-4

Hi All. I'm a recent retired guy just returning to the hobby after 5 years away. I was a instructor for helies and fixed wing both electric and ic. And a committee member. But now I'm just a newest member of my old club of which I was one of three that designed the field in which we fly. My son and grandson joint the same time so I think we a rare three generations fly at the same time at the same club. I'm now helping with my grandson training while my son takes the lead in that I've decided to build a tn70 mainly I don't have the storage space now we are in a small bungalow. But how things have changed in 5 years. My new nx10 is amazing I was using a gen1 dx8 and I mean gen 1 it was one of the very first ones, I got it at the airshow they were released from. And I've almost finished the tn70. Again I'm so impressed. My old align 600n was the first one when they first came out many years ago. It's still here but very tired and will be the next project when I've test flown the tn70. Anyway that enough for my intro.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi All. I'm a recent retired guy just returning to the hobby after 5 years away. I was a instructor for helies and fixed wing both electric and ic. And a committee member. But now I'm just a newest member of my old club of which I was one of three that designed the field in which we fly. My son and grandson joint the same time so I think we a rare three generations fly at the same time at the same club. I'm now helping with my grandson training while my son takes the lead in that I've decided to build a tn70 mainly I don't have the storage space now we are in a small bungalow. But how things have changed in 5 years. My new nx10 is amazing I was using a gen1 dx8 and I mean gen 1 it was one of the very first ones, I got it at the airshow they were released from. And I've almost finished the tn70. Again I'm so impressed. My old align 600n was the first one when they first came out many years ago. It's still here but very tired and will be the next project when I've test flown the tn70. Anyway that enough for my intro.
Looking forward in reading more about you experiences and skill sets in this wonderful hobby. Welcome to the forum and best regards, Jim

bigsteve-4

Thanks for the pics I've decided on a AR8020T with a SRXL2 the two aerials will be put through the holder that came with the kit which will give me signal from both sides and I'm thinking the SRXL2 on the underneath of the frame so anytime the nose in between tx and aerial it will be above the tx so that should fill in that gap. The AR8020T is amazing full telemetry with vario and barometer along with volts temp and rpm. Telemetry. I'm looking forward to the setup stage. I've never done it before I might be asking for help.

RandyDSok

Just ask away. There are awesome members here that have helpful advice. No such thing as a dumb question here :).

I'd just recommend to make your own post ( in the proper forum area for the subject ) instead of hijacking someone else's help thread for your questions. Tech forums are best if everyone has their own thread... where as a discussion forum is nice to do as a group. This keeps things cleaner if someone else comes in and searches for some subject.

Rowdy

Hi everyone!!! This is BEAM RC HELICOPTER from South Korea.

We have more than 10 years of manufacturing experience.

This experience we've gained working in this market enabled us to better understand our customers.

Our innovations in performance, durability and compact design quickly drew the attention of the world wide RC market.

This has been achieved by meeting our customer's demands.

All our item's are Manufactured in S. Korea under stringent quality control meeting highest expectations, quality and reliability. Working closely with end users, we at BEAM turn their requirements and ideas into a finished product..

Having successfully cooperated with well known customers Worldwide we have been proven to be an innovative, reliable partner.

It is our interest and goal to keep pushing the design limits of RC technology.
Will there ever be Beam kits available in the U.S!? I remember seeing beam helicopters in hobbyshops many years ago.

Geena

Staff member
I was a field rep with Gaui, and I had to buy all of my kits. So they couldn`t take anything when I left. I sold all the Gaui stuff to a guy at our flying club, who was getting into helicopter. The little Beam 450 was given to me a while back, so I decided to get it flying so I would have I a beater.

Top Bottom