New Member. Hi!

Just wanted to drop a line since I'm new. Just got back in to rc modeling after 35 years. Wow, has the industry changed! Bought a Blade 350
QX2/GoPro3/DX9 and love it! Return to Home feature saved my arse last night! Lol. I have a lot of questions that I'll be posting trying to understand the underlying technology a little more as I want to add voltage monitor and telemetry. Thanks!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC HELP FÀMILY... there is plenty of knowledgeable people here that know quite a bit about multirotors I myself know a slight bit of info on them but there are some that know quite a bit more then me just post your questions in the appropriate section andwe will help the best we can...

Stambo

Welcome to the forum Tommy.
You will find this to be the friendliest RC forum on the net.
Tony and the team do a good job of moderating and anyone who gets out of line gets put in there place fairly quickly.
Any questions, just post in the appropriate section and someone is bound to give you an answer.
Just remember, "The only dumb question is the one you didn't ask". :)

PS Don't rely too much on the RTH, it is a good safety net but one day when you least expect it you might lose GPS lock.

Very good point about RTH. I rely on it way to heavily but the technology behind it is just fascinating enough that I use it just to watch it in action! lol.

Top Bottom