New Member From llinois

gbakakos

Hi my name is Greg.

I will hope to learn much from the experts on this forum.

I will be getting my materials for my first build from scratch. Building a 250 Quadcopter similar in style to a QVA250. It will have 5.8G Wireless FPV. I have been flying a cheap SYMA for a few months and want to speed things up a bit. Ordered all the parts and should be arriving on Thursday thanks to good old Amazon Prime and quick local RC shops in the area. So I know what I will be doing Thursday and Friday... :biggrin-new:
Better yet I hope to be flying on Saturday and Sunday.... :arms:

Best Wishes...

Greg

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH Greg. You are going to speed things up more than just a "bit" lol. Even on 3S. If you have any questions, just post them up and we will help out.

:welcome1:

Ken Jackson

Welcome Greg, I just took a new job, starts September 21st. I will be moving somewhere in Illinois. My office is in Mount Prospect and I'll be working mainly downtown.

Ken

gbakakos

Welcome Greg, I just took a new job, starts September 21st. I will be moving somewhere in Illinois. My office is in Mount Prospect and I'll be working mainly downtown.

Ken

Downtown Chicago is about 25 miles east of Mt Prospect. Trains run on 3 major routes from the Suburbs into the city. Mt Prospect is one city that is directly on the train route through it's own main street area. It's about a 25 min train ride on the express run. I myself live about 10 miles or so southwest of Mt Prospect in a city called Schaumburg. Enjoy the adventure of moving into a new city. Good Luck. Hey maybe we can meetup for a little flying sometime. You can show me how to keep this quad in the air... :burnout:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Lee.

NordCelt

Welcome to the forum Greg. Congrats on the first build. Let us know how the flights go. Lot of knowledge on this forum, that's how I found it as I was trying to get some receiver setup info. Tony had just what I needed already published on the site and You Tube.

Top Bottom