New Member from Australia

Admiral

Found this site through a video on Youtube, all very helpful with a problem I had, I fly mainly helicopters and a few small foamies, been into model aircraft off an on since I was 10 that's over 50 years ago, boy have I seen some changes since then, you younger guys would laugh at the balsa and tissue free flights that I started with but they were fun and that's what it is all about.

Barge

A great site for help Admiral, I keep myself amused in here for hours, what do you fly now ye ol' banana bender.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! If you have anything left from the ol' days feel free to post pics.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Admiral

Hi Barge, I fly a bit of a mixture , Helicopters from the bottom up 2 x MSR, 2x 130X, Bell 47 Medivac converted to Spectrum, Pigeon 450 M1 FBL, HK 450 TT FBL, Blade 400 Std, Blade 400 FBL, A2Po 450 Super Cobra, A2Pro EC 145, A2Pro Huey, Flasher 500 then Planks UMX Beast, E-Flite UM P40, E-Flite Ember2, E-RC Spitfire and one Multi Parrot Drone

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to RCH! If you have anything left from the ol' days feel free to post pics.

Hi Murankar, Unfortunately my ex-wife has all of those photos and I don't think I'm going to see them this century, it's been well over 20 years I would say she turned them into confetti by now.

Stambo

Gidday mate, from across the ditch.
Welcome to the forum.
You will find lots of friendly, helpful people here.
That's some fleet you have there.
Time to start snapping and posting pics. :)
We love pictures and videos here. :)

If you have Phoenix flight sim, people here can be regularly four lurking about in there.

Last edited:

Barge

Geez Admiral, there's no way ya could keep the trouble & strife and all them toys at the same time, nice collection bloke.

Admiral

Geez Admiral, there's no way ya could keep the trouble & strife and all them toys at the same time, nice collection bloke.

My much improved version two wife does not ask about Helicopters or Planes and I do not ask about Handbags and Shoes, a great arrangement.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Stambo,

Seems real friendly and I've already had help through the videos with regards the Align 3GX.

I have the RealFlight SIM but more recently only use the Clear View it works for me.

Derek

Hi there, Admiral! Welcome to the forum!!! Young and old...we're glad to have ya here!

Admiral

Hi there, Admiral! Welcome to the forum!!! Young and old...we're glad to have ya here!

You got me on both counts there Derek, older in body but still young at heart could never see the point in growing up, only advantage in getting older is more spare money to spend on bigger and better Toys.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum! If you have pics please post them. I would like to see some of the older models. I am very much into nostalgia.....even though I may not ever fly or own one.

Top Bottom