New Job with the new house

Adam

So i have been doing some searching for a better job to go with the added expenses of owning a home. Well an opportunity has come knocking. So i am thinking to take the position cause the position is actually more miles as a truck driver more independance and well the check also lol. I had to verify a few things and i should know this week. And sam i will be staying in Indianapolis or Gary area about every two months and i will have the mcpx with me on all runs for when the boredom strikes. Oh and i will be home every day except when i go to Indianapolis.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Cool Adam. So your going to take the job? Sorry I couldent talk longer yesterday. You cought me in the middle of loading up my sled for the trip home from storage! LOL Call me whenever if you want to talk more!

wolfman76

good deal adam sounds great opportunity for you.. If you ever near hammond on the weekends or monday let me know maybe we could get together shoot the breeze no pun attended sam lol.... on another note sam i should have my xrotor spider quad kit in a few days and my other esc's and i will be good to go

Top Bottom