New-ish to the hobby

Sportpilot12

Hi all!
My name is Dave and I am finally getting into RC! I have been wanting to do it for a long time, but a heli and radio kinda fell into my lap, so I am taking off with it! I had a DJI drone in the past, so I am somewhat familiar with RC, but an Align t-rex 450Pro(with tail extension) is way different and the elctronics are a huge learning curve. I guess I'm lucky in the aspect that the FC6250hx from SPektrum has stabile modes, which is perfect for me. I am practicing with a simulator at the moment, but my Xbox controller just aint the same. In the meantime, I will be posting tons of questions, so I am sure we will talk some time :) !

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1:Dave and ask away any questions you like. There are a lot of great and helpful members on this site to answer your question. Remember one thing...it's all about having fun while learning :).

Sportpilot12

Hi DOG!
I’m actually sitting here in doubt about this whole thing. I try to figure something out then something else goes haywire. I’m heading to bed, let my brain rest and do it all again tomorrow!

newoldguy62

Patience are thin, money supply dwindling, but just love it too much, i had 2 blade 230's that were lost in a house fire, along with 5 boats, 2 airplanes, traxxas Revo 2.0, traxxas Hoss,.
Started around 1984 with off road racing in Round Rock, Tx. Got back into it about 4 years ago, definately having a blast.

newoldguy62

Hi all!
My name is Dave and I am finally getting into RC! I have been wanting to do it for a long time, but a heli and radio kinda fell into my lap, so I am taking off with it! I had a DJI drone in the past, so I am somewhat familiar with RC, but an Align t-rex 450Pro(with tail extension) is way different and the elctronics are a huge learning curve. I guess I'm lucky in the aspect that the FC6250hx from SPektrum has stabile modes, which is perfect for me. I am practicing with a simulator at the moment, but my Xbox controller just aint the same. In the meantime, I will be posting tons of questions, so I am sure we will talk some time :) !
Thank you, im trying to figure out my issue with my fairly new, appoximately 1 hour in the air, fusion 360, i really need to fly.

Top Bottom