380/420 New In The Mix

Tony

Staff member
Align is at it again... The "300X" is actually a 230. And yet they are once again ripping off Compass on this one. Looks quite a bit like the Warp 360, just in a 230 package lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Dummy me should of put this in the 230 section :duh: Wasn't thinking...like always Lol.

Delininja

is that about the size of an HBK2? I love the 150s and love 450s. I Had an HBK2 that i liked and have tons of stuff for it i.e., extra heads and links and all my servos and stuff. I was going to buy another HBK but want to try other designs. I love the 450 Align stuff but too much to keep bashing and crashing. Plus I can use 1300 and 1500 3 cell 20c lipos that I have several of in it. Can I use those in the Align 300X? Havent even looked at it yet online.

Delininja

Thanks Tony. What size is it though? Like a Honey Bee King 2, Or Blade belt CP? Or larger? even in the pix, I cant tell the size.

Tony

Staff member
It has 230mm blades. the HBK2 has 275mm if I remember correctly. And just for clarification, the Align helicopter will be MUCH better than a HBK2 which is old and outdated. Even if they are still ripping off Compass.

Delininja

thanks guys. Want a new heli build but I want something in the 1300 3 cell range. something small but not V911 small lol. Something about the size of a Blade belt cp, which I destroyed, but newer. and yah the HBK2 is old but I have 1000 parts for it and every upgrade you can do to one. But I can do all that stuff to a new bird as soon as I figure out what I want lol. So many options. But cant judge size from pics. Yes blade size is how the are kindof sorted but I have seen a 350 size heli sold with 325mm blades. Look up Walkera lol. Love that stuff for crashing because its cheap, well used to be, but I want to build one thats 300 size or so. I think 450 is the sweet spot for me but I want to downsize just a little to run on smaller batts and not get shot flying out here by multiple airports lol.

Tony

Staff member
Belt CP has 315mm blades so pretty much the same as a 450. And just for clarification, the Belt CP is made by E-Sky, not Blade. You may also want to look into the X2 from Gaui if you are looking for small. There are a couple on here that have it and so far, they are liking them. I want one, but yea, not going to happen.

Delininja

Yah sorry. E-Sky belt CP. I get Esky and Blade stuff mixed up. I think they are built in the same china factory lol. But I will look into the Gaui as well. Havent made any choices yet on what I want to crash lol. Been busy looking at servers and nics and stuff lol. Too many hobbies I love.

Delininja

off topic tony lol. And take your time. I could have swore I told you to take a day off from all of everything lol. Damn workaholic. With a server setup, Take all the time and look at everything. Its a big deal. Huge for where you want to go with your setup. you need to get what you need. Dont just buy a new one to buy one. Get what you want after you look around a while. you dont need it right now. take your time. No hurries and no worries man. If you cant find a server you want, use they money for something else. I am just helping. Dont care about what I help with. Get what you want or need. Just do this stuff for your channels and stuff. You know lol. Hobbies and whatnot. That and I am Delininja! I do what I want lol.4

murankar

Staff member
That's a tweener size. Its not quite a 250 class and not big enough to be a 300 class. Knowing align they so market it to the 300 class size.

They are either trying to clone the warp or mixing the warp with the oxy. Hard to say. That canopy has to go. Very ugly.

Top Bottom