New Guy

Jerryz

Hi everyone. My name is Jerry and I am located in Ormond Beach Florida. For those of you not familiar with central Florida, I'm about 10 miles north of Daytona Beach. I belong to a small flying club in the Ormond area. I am currently flying airplanes and helicopters, but my first love is helicopters. I have recently moved from fixed pitch to collective pitch, and I'm taking it nice and easy. I am looking forward to discussing flying and hopefuly pick up a tip or two.

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Jerry, I'm sure you will find plenty of discussion on planes & helicopters here.

Slobberdog

:welcome1: Jerry, nice to see you here, lots to pick up here and a friendly bunch to boot, post some pics up when you have 5 mins of what you fly, we like pics and video here

Jerryz

I agree. I have never felt such enjoyment than when i'm flying. Until you crash, then not so much LOL.

Jerryz

Thanks Graham

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta tell you it's nice to speak to someone. I have been on other forums, and some of the posts are 3 years old, and I never get a reply.

Jerryz

Sounds great. I would like to build an Align heli but I think that may be down the road for now. I am enjoying my Blade MCPx and my Align 150 DFC. I really enjoy micro helis.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta sign off for now. Be back later. Thanks everyone!

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum Jerry!:welcome1:

You don't have to worry about not getting a response here. Lots of help, advice, articles, videos, etc. to help you in every aspect of flying and building.

Derek

Hi there, Jerry! I can assure you that you will get responses to your questions/comments/concerns when you post them. We are a very helpful bunch of people, from all corners of the world. That all being said..welcome to the forum buddy! We are glad to have you here!

Barge

Hello and welcome from Western Australia Jerry, crashin is not that bad, at least you get to rebuild the wreckage or start from new again.:yahoo:

Jerryz

HelidinoRC, Thanks for the welcome. I am having some trouble with my Blade SR. Where should I go to get help with it?

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
My pleasrue, Jerry. You are at the right place. What I do first is search the forum and see if I can find a discussion regarding the issue(s). As I am not very good with search terms, I then go to the appropriate section of the forum and post my question. In the case of a 120sr go to the main/home page of the forum and scroll down to the "Rc Vehicles" section. You will see various sub-forums. Ther is one for "Micro Helicopters" and "Helicopter Beginner Help Area". Post your question in one of these sub-forums and you will get the answers and help you need.

Top Bottom