New Guy Hovering around from Wisconsin…

teleman

Just a hello to everyone here and a BIG thank you to Tony for all your help …
My name is James and I hope that I can contribute to the forum. I got my first Rc helicopter last year at the young age of 49 from my wife as a gift. It was a Blade 120 sr and I broke it over and over again but could not stop flying. I now have a few other birds and have become a little better at flying and sometimes my crashing has even improved ….

Again thanks Tony for the youtube videos they have " Helped a Lot "….
James

Derek

Re: New Guy Hovering around from Wisconsin….

Hi there, James! Welcome to the forum! Post up some pictures, in the Members Pictures section, of some of your heli's. We like seeing what our new members are flying!!! I've flown the 120sr before, too. it's a great little bird!

Tony

Staff member

Hey James, welcome to the forum. Make sure to post up some pictures!

:welcome1:

pvolcko

Not to jack the thread, but am I the only one that has to modify the URL of this thread to be able to view it? Some kind of special character in there showing up as a %85 before the question mark? If I remove the %85 it loads up fine. I have to do the same thing on a lot of the RC Heli Resource news posts for different special character codes. I'm using Firefox.

Tony

Staff member

I'm in IE10 and I'm not seeing this. When I'm at work, I'm in Chrome and again, have not seen this issue. Have you tried to clear your history and cache?

teleman

Thanks for the welcomes… I am a photographer by trade , but I don't have pictures of my Helicopters…Ha Ha kinda funny… Got this one with my iPhone .
Teleman.jpg

Teleman.jpg

teleman

Thanks Tony. The two Trex are all set up and ready to fly, only the weather has not been cooperating with me. Kinda afraid but I think I will give the 450 a go first. Looks like this weekend will have some promising weather. I will get some video of the maiden hover / flight and post regardless how it turns out…lol…Back to the sim for some more practice to put the odds in my favor…

Top Bottom