New guy from ohio.

3DCR8ZE

Hey guys new here.
I'm from southwestern Ohio. I started flying airplanes around 2000. I've been flying gas aerobatic 3D style for about a year or so now. Recently I've taken an interest into the heli world. I'm flying a Blade 130x around the house to get my brain and thumbs to work right. I also have a Trex500 I plan to fly. The heli threads are where you'll find me right now. Trying to absorb as much info as I can.

Thanks
3DCR8ZE

image.jpg

bbj

Welcome to the world of heli. A suggestion I am using since repairs are not cheap when a crash of my helis happens is to learn my thumbs while flying a quad. They take a licking and keep on flying most times with just replacing some very inexpensive blades.

3DCR8ZE

Thanks for the advice BBJ. I'm taking my time with these helis. My good buddy Mr Trueblood of Trueblood.com is my mentor for my heli adventure. My Trex500 was an older one that needed repair. I bought it that way for for two reasons... It was cheap and to learn my way around a heli. Hope to get to have it ready this weekend. I got the bug bad. Bought another blade 130x this morning all hopped up with micro heli stuff. Thanks again for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Tony
I'll try to see if I got any worth posting. The plane is a 30% Pilot-Rc Extra 330sc w/DLE55ra. Flys great !

Tony

Staff member
I tried looking up trueblood and it came up with an email site. Did you mean "trueblood" or "YoungBlood" as in Curtis Youngblood?

3DCR8ZE

Mike Trueblood. Try Trueblood Engineering. He makes head dampeners and levelers. He's also a rep for Synergy and a darn good pilot.

- - - Updated - - -

Man I'm already addicted!!! Lol.

Top Bottom