New Glasses, Audio Test, 450 Flight

Tony

Staff member
I told you guys that I would make a video of the glasses with the new mic installed in it. and here is it.

First the bad news. When I installed the mic, I did so backwards so the opening is against the case. This makes it very quiet. However the audio quality is quite good albeit quiet. I would rather it be too quiet and I have to add volume to it than it be over modulated and sound like crap, like the last video.

I'm hoping this is just a fluke that my mic was bad. As I stated before, it was a coating issue on the disk in the mic that was the issue. I would not have any problem with ordering another one. In hopes that this was in fact a fluke lol.

Anyway, here is the video. I show you the new canopy on the heli and do a quick flight just to test the audio. Hope you enjoy.

Flying & Glasses Audio Test - YouTube

Westy

LEGEND
sounds pretty good! Good frame rate too by the looks.... you get a disk instead of a solid blade!

Tony

Staff member
Thanks guys. After watching it again, I think I actually turned the volume up too much in my editing program. It's very quiet now. I will get it worked out.

Westy, this is the same as a keychain cam such as the #11 or #16. I think I'm just running the head speed in that sweet spot that the camera likes.

Tony

Staff member
Yes I did, it's in the other thread though. I will be posting an update in that thread about the seller. Been in contact with them about the issues.

canongraphy

Tony the video freezes 8 seconds in, I know this was a sound test which sounded great to me, but was it only audio?
I have only a freeze at 8 seconds in. Sounded good though.

Yep was my IE browser all fine now and Tony that looked and sounded great.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
No, the video plays through all the way. Must have been a flash or html5 issue with your browser. I will watch it now in chrome and see what happens.

Top Bottom