New Frame!

DAL2855

Banned
I got the new Neon Red Fusuno Frame in today for the 550! Man this thing looks pretty wicked with this new frame! Now just have to wait until monday for the new swash, skid mount and main gear hub to arrive! Then she's ready to fly again!

PICT0006_zps96fd8a90.jpg

PICT0003_zps9758fdb4.jpg

PICT0002_zps00db7c3e.jpg

PICT0001_zpsef717717.jpg

PICT0004_zps88172943.jpg

PICT0006_zps96fd8a90.jpg

PICT0003_zps9758fdb4.jpg

PICT0002_zps00db7c3e.jpg

PICT0001_zpsef717717.jpg

PICT0004_zps88172943.jpg

pvolcko

This is a test, right? Like one of those videos you see now and again where scientists setup a room of people and tell viewers to count the number of people holding up a red numbered sign, yet the point is to see how many viewers will notice the man in the ape suit roaming through the crowd?

At the risk of getting banned... I have no other way to ask this. And it needs so desperately to be asked...

What, for the love of all that's holy, is up with the Barney bedding?

Did you have no, and I mean absolutely no, other place take pics of the new frame?

Oh. And, yes. Cool frame.

Slobberdog

The frames look well cut out, but an that colour is garish, I mean when you put black carbon on something it looks expensive, but when you put coloured parts like that it makes it look cheap, but to each and their own,

DAL2855

Banned
It's the only twin comforter that my mom has Pvolcko. So it's what I'm stuck with. But I liove how bright the bird is now! Should be really visible from a long ways off!

pvolcko

Yes, that should be highly visible. Get an offsetting color for the tail fin or blades and you should have a pretty easy time determining orientation at distance.

DAL2855

Banned
Well, I have the Neon red ones that are currently on it, or I have the CF ones that came with it? Which ones should I run? The CF ones since it's the almost black color and would definitely offset the colors.

pvolcko

If you're going for visibility, the neon red ones. If you have no concern for crazy coloring schemes, could maybe pick up a neon green or orange or something in the future. Up to you, of course, how you want to run it and what colors you're going for.

That all said, I was worried the green coloring of the canopy on the 550X was going to blend with all the foliage around here and that I'd have a hard time with it. Has turned out not to be an issue. And the few times it is, easy enough to climb it or fly it in a little closer.

Was also worried about keeping orientation at distance due to my experiences with the sim and so easily losing it in there (even at high resolution settings). In real life I've never, so far, had a problem of flying too far away and losing orientation.

You may be trying to solve a problem that doesn't really exist.

DAL2855

Banned
Yeah very true! I just got this frame because it was the cheapest one I could find, next to getting another HK frame, and since having all the Align parts on it, really didn't wanna do that. But also didn't want to spend 90.00 on a frame either. So I found this one from HD for 30.00. Now just gotta get my new swash, main gear hub and get her back into the air! Those should be here tomorrow!

Dirk

Let me just go and grab my sunglasses quickly......................................Ah, that's better! Man, those frames are bright! Not my cup of tea, but it will definitely aid in orientation. Nice!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
This is a test, right? Like one of those videos you see now and again where scientists setup a room of people and tell viewers to count the number of people holding up a red numbered sign, yet the point is to see how many viewers will notice the man in the ape suit roaming through the crowd?

At the risk of getting banned... I have no other way to ask this. And it needs so desperately to be asked...

What, for the love of all that's holy, is up with the Barney bedding?

Oh. And, yes. Cool frame.
Did you have no, and I mean absolutely no, other place take pics of the new frame?

LMAO! We all still have the kid in us..JK beautiful frame you will never loose sight of that bad boy.

Top Bottom