New England Fall Foliage Video

dcooper2025

Very nice :)
What equipment were you using?

Thanks guys.

For aerials I used a DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal and GoPro 3+ Black with PolarPro ND filter.

Shot and mastered at 2.7k 30fps (Med FOV) using Adobe Premier Pro CC 2014.1 edition. Fisheye removal/minimizing first by latest GoPro Studio.

Ground shots...well...used my iPhone :)

Ken Jackson

Is that just your hobby or are you making money with your flying and camera equipment?

Ken

Just Curious! Ammo for the Mrs. LOL

dcooper2025

Is that just your hobby or are you making money with your flying and camera equipment?

Ken

Just Curious! Ammo for the Mrs. LOL

Nope, complete money pit and time sink.

But it keeps me off the streets :)

It's also a nice excuse to go on vacation and seek out scenic spots.

And who knows maybe one day if commercial use becomes legal knowing how to do this stuff might come in handy.

Ken Jackson

Well you've got it going on. I can't believe those aren't professionally produced. Hope your able to continue to finance your hobby but you should be getting paid for the workmanship you put into your videos, Inspiring!!

Thanks for sharing.

How about finding a commercial sponsor? Just a thought...

Ken

dcooper2025

Well you've got it going on. I can't believe those aren't professionally produced. Hope your able to continue to finance your hobby but you should be getting paid for the workmanship you put into your videos, Inspiring!!

Thanks for sharing.

How about finding a commercial sponsor? Just a thought...

Ken

Thanks for the kind words :). It's actually a pretty interesting hobby since there are so many aspects of it to learn. Screw up any one of them and the end result is poop :)

My day job takes up most of my time but one day who knows. For right now at least I'm having fun and learning a lot!

dcooper2025

I'm very surprised by the response to this video: nearly 5,000 views in less than a week. Thanks for all who watched or shared it!

Top Bottom