Spektrum new DX7

brionesjib

HI TONY.

I have a question or dude about the NEW DX7, sorry for my ignorance but I want to know if this new transmitter can work with the minis heli...like NANO, MCX2, MCPX, 200SRX, 180 CFX, because the config of this transmitter have 7 Swash plate types: normal, 3-servo 120°, 3-servo 135°, 3-servo 140°, 3-servo 90°, 4-servo 90°, 2-servo 180°, and this helis needs to config 1 SERVO 90°.

Other question: if this transmitter is ready on MODE 2 or is easy change or reprogram to MODE 2
I have saw that offer the transmiters with the notice " Transmitter Only Mode 2 " from factory...

thanks a lot

Tony

Staff member
Yes it will work with bnf aircraft. 1 servo 90 is going to be the Normal setting.

And of its like the dx8 then yes you can change the modes. But this is a new tx so I'm not 100% sure. I would just try to order the one that you need and call it done.

brionesjib

ok....thank you

to change te mode is fine I understood.

but what about to put..... 1 SERVO 90°. does not exists in the DX7 just come with 2 SERVO 180 and others.......

Danie Dup

I recently bought new 2014 DX6 and as Tony stated you set your radio's swash to normal. Interesting thing is with the previous DX6i I had to reverse the pitch on both my Mcpx and MCPX BL while on the new radio they must stay on normal (no servo's reversed). Can't explain, but just keep it in mind.

Changing modes on the radio requires a change on the radio's settings as well as mechanical adjustment to the sticks which can take a bit of time and effort so try and buy the right mode tx. Also my new radio is a bit of a battery eater so be sure to get yourself some rechargeable nimh or lipo batteries as alkalines do not last long.

Top Bottom