General New Car & Truck Section

Tony

Staff member
As the site grows, it gets new members. And some of those members have to intention on flying anything. More than likely they are thinking what I thought when I was racing cars. "there is no way I'm flying, I can crash, flip it back over, and go again. If you crash a plane, you have to replace it in most cases". Yeah, I said that and look at where I am today lol.

This section is just for you ground pounders. From backyard bashing, to competition on the weekend. So what are you waiting for, start posting TODAY!

Tony

Staff member
Let me know if there are any other sections you would like to see. I do want to add a nitro and electric sections, but at this time, it seems like everyone is into nitro.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Let's see who we can get into it. All my friends are electric fans. I just could not justify spending $650 to $700 on a car right now. Not to mention when you add batteries and things, $1000.00.

Tony

Staff member
Electric is clean, nitro is powerful and has a great smell. Different strokes for different folks lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ahhhh the smell of nitro in the morning. Makes me shiver all over! Lol

Electrics now days are the fastest though.

Heli 66

Exactly, Hpi Baja 5 b Witha OBR Prostock Engine. 5.5 horsepower weedeater on wheels. Guess i could of clarified Exactly: 3 Traxxas revo 3.3, 1 Slayer,and 1 HPI Baja5b

Last edited:
Top Bottom