450 New Blades

Dirk

I just had to put a small piece of tape on the cg of the one blade if you look at the photo of the Rail blades.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Love them Rail blades..All my big birds have them. As of CG they are almost pretty much dead on, a little tape here and there is all.

concept30

The site i post with the 325mm CF blades are dead on but i noticed that i had to add a washer when i tighting the blades in the blade grips. Rail blades arent meant for a beginner like me, i broke alot of blades, i didnt even get far enough off the ground.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
The site i post with the 325mm CF blades are dead on but i noticed that i had to add a washer when i tighting the blades in the blade grips. Rail blades arent meant for a beginner like me, i broke alot of blades, i didnt even get far enough off the ground.

Are you tipping your bird over?

concept30

yea i need to start doing that, and just slide around the ground and get use to the controls better, withthe training gear on.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Training gears are great to get the feel of the bird taking off and controll landing. once you get the hang of that then I suggest you take them off right away. You have probally done this but i thought i ask..Have you made all your mechanically moving parts to be at 90 degrees? if not then of course that can and will cause alot of issues, like for example tipping over.

Top Bottom