General New bearings

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I want to replace the stock bearings :thumbsdown: with some upgrade bearings:biggrin-new: for my helis. I remember awhile back someone, "Lee,Derek,Tony" mention a company but I never made a note of the it :banghead:. I appreciate if some can point me in the direction to purchase, better then stock, bearings. Thanks in advance.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
i've been thinking about converting my bearings to the sealed type, but they are pretty pricy!

Not as pricey as paying for shipping and taxes every time I place an order for bearing. I just don't have good luck with bearings.

murankar

Staff member
Boca has a good reputation. They make bearings for fishing poles to the rc community. These guys got figured out.

murankar

Staff member
Actually try rc bearings first. All you need is the bearing size and you can search it. I just searched some X3 bearings and I got some hits.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Actually try rc bearings first. All you need is the bearing size and you can search it. I just searched some X3 bearings and I got some hits.

I will try rc bearings first. The X3 and my 500 "especially" need decent bearings. The 450....Well, i have plenty of bearings for her.

- - - Updated - - -

From Rc bearings I got these T05-12 Bearing, 5mm x12mm x4mm Ball Bearing, 5x12x4 Bearings and these 684-ZZC Bearing, 4mm x9mm x4mm Ball Bearing, 4x9x4 Bearings. for the time being. Need to look up some more bearings.

trainrider06

Not as pricey as paying for shipping and taxes every time I place an order for bearing. I just don't have good luck with bearings.

Yeah I am having to replace some mains in my 500, One of the two upper or lower, I noticed it felt a little grindy when I turned the rotor head, hopefully I'll be able to get em out of the blocks without tearing the hell outta it!

Top Bottom