New align 450 owner here!

murankar

Staff member
Congrats. Dont worry there are plenty of people here that can walk you though all of the setup stuff. Bokke is almost an expert at it by now. Coolgabsi and Tony can also give you a lot of help on it. Good luck.

Tony

Staff member
I approved your other thread that was moderated. I'm not up on the DX6i setup, but there are members on here that are. I do know you will have to run the spektrum Rx along with the 3GX gyro. with a DX6i you can't set it up like I did in my videos with teh gyro and satellites only.

BOKI

Hi Sparrowo6; This is BokI I have a Trex 450 Se V2 which is & older model Trex ! I had a friend at & airshow who flew Synergy Helicopters & Trex 450's that probably like yours SET UP MY helicopter! I'M New in RC & still trying to learn what I can off the guys on our site! I'm sure they know how to help you with your new helicopter! THE BEST BOKI ILLINOIS 3:49 AM ILLINOIS TIME ! WELCOME TO OUR SITE!

- - - Updated - - -

HI Murankar; I'm not good at setting up helicopters yet but someday hope to be! I'm just learning off the site what I can & watching some of Tony's videos! A friend set mine up this last summer! BOKI THE BEST

murankar

Staff member
Sorry boke I meant stokke. For some reason your name came out. I know you are like me just starting out.

Top Bottom